Friday, January 17, 2014

Tip to reach goals (and success)


This year I set myself a very difficult goal. As always.

As always, I am determined to reach this almost unrealistic goal.

Here is how I am going to do it: everyday I make sure I have taken at least one action towards that goal. Big one or small one, it doesn’t matter. All I need is to have a positive answer when I ask myself at the end of the day: “did I do at least one thing today that can serve my goal?

Try it:
Set a goal that is really important to you. It can be about your health, your personal life, your career, anything.
Each morning write down one small step that you can take. It can be something very easy to begin with. 
"The first step binds one to the second."
                                        (French proverb) 
If you feel uncertain or afraid, no problem: 
“Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.”
                                                   (Walter Anderson
Keep in mind that action is the best restorer and confidence builder and just do it. The more confident you become, the more motivated you will be to keep going.

After all, 
“action is the foundational key to all success”.
                                                     (Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment