Wednesday, January 1, 2014

No More Resolutions!



"Genuine beginnings begin within us, even when they are brought to our attention by external opportunities."

  Sir William Throsby Bridges
Every 365 days, for most of the world, a calendar change is the perfect external opportunity to reflect and make promises for the genuine beginnings that we so much desire.

Every year usually 45% of Americans make New Year’s Resolutions.  A research from the Scranton University suggests that only 8% will successfully achieve their resolutions.
As much as I would like me to be in this 8%, to my frustration – and embarrassment – I am not. But this year I am determined to change that.
This year I am not making any more resolutions. As of today, no more resolutions, no more promises. From now on it will only be commitments.

One of the first commitments in my long list is about this blog. Today I start my new project – challenge: 365 days of empowerment. 365 posts, 365 moments of insights, of inspiration and maybe motivation here with you.  Hope you enjoy it!

Happy 2014! 
To genuine beginnings, to commitments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment