Friday, February 14, 2014

Privileges of a Catalyst


One of the things that I love as an ICF member and coach is that our vision is about humanity flourishing.

It is this service to humanity that made me so passionate about my job. As coaches we have the unique privilege to witness the transformation; the flourishing; the unfolding of the potential that was all there from the beginning and for which we were just a catalyst.

Today I met with a former client, a very talented young woman. She is expecting her first child, she is in a loving and caring relationship and her business is doing better and better. I was seeing her glow. Our first meeting came to my mind. Seeing her now in her best self, confident and happy, I felt in owe of the greatness of the human spirit and of the wonderful things we are all capable of doing and becoming.

Once again I felt privileged to belong to this profession and humbled by the gifts it can bring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment